Karen Lacey is a qualified Physical Therapist. BSc (Hons), specialising in anatomy and human movement. A native of Mayo, where she currently operates a successful clinic, Karen has chosen Killybegs as her home away from home in the NorthWest to set up her second clinic.
Having trained with some of the top mentors in the world, Karen brings you the very best in understanding and resources; with specialised treatment for a wide variety of pain conditions.
- 10 Years Clinical Experience
- 2 Years in Chiropractic & Spinal Rehabilitation Clinic
- 8 Years in Consultant Orthopaedic & Sports Injury Clinic
- Lecturer in Anatomy & Physiology
- International Teaching Experience
- Intensive Human Body Dissection
Karen is skilled in a number of treatment styles and often times you will receive a combined approach of techniques to resolve your current symptoms or presenting condition.
Treatment styles include:
- Anatomy in Motion©, an advanced system of gait analysis
- Neurokinetic Therapy©, a sophisticated form of manual therapy that combines motor control and manual muscle testing.
- Integrated Cranial Therapy, a form of bodywork that integrates the cranium (skull) with the rest of the body
- Acupuncture / Dry Needling
- Spinal Mobilisation
- Pain Education
- Pre & Post Operative Rehabilitation
“Karen is the Ultimate Professional. She creates a lovely relaxed atmosphere and explains everything simply, yet is so thorough and competent in her work” – B. Murray
With a successful sporting background, Karen has had extensive exposure to sport and athletic rehabilitation, having undertaken a clinical placement in Texas A&M University Sports Medicine Department.
In more recent years, Karen has been closely involved with Mayo GAA, Mayo Ladies GAA and is currently team therapist for Hockey Ireland JAG U16/U18 girls.
For clinic case studies / results…..https://www.karenlaceyclinic.com/result/
To contact Karen